As the second wave of COVID-19 grapples the entire nation with more than 3 lakhs of newly reported cases, medical experts are spreading awareness about Covid-19 and vaccines against the viral disease. Experts suggest that the second wave is majorly impacting the younger generation and we need to be very careful.
The need of the hour is to take precautionary measures while going to offices or visiting Hotels, Resorts, and Malls that offer you sanitization facilities. Malls like the Acropolis are providing their visitors with sanitization levels in terms of hand wash before entering the premises, provisions of sanitizers, and thermal checkpoints. Wearing masks is also mandatory here. After returning home, the following precautionary measures need to be taken to keep covid at bay.
● Have a bath immediately after returning home from work or outside.
● Drink warm water within regular intervals.
● use vaporizers and inhale steam regularly.
● Gurgle quite a few times in a day.
● have a balanced diet with proper nutritional values.
● Consume enough vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin c and zinc.
● Practice breathing and other exercises at home to keep fit and grow immunity.
● wear a mask outside the home and in case someone in your home gets the symptoms for Covid-19, maintain distance and use a mask at home as well.
● take zinc, vitamin-C, and multivitamin medicines on a regular basis.
We also must take vaccines to prevent the disease from infecting us. Though the Covid-19 virus is mutating with time, the vaccine shall create an immune response system involving a range of antibodies and cells in your body. India began administration of the vaccines on the 16th of January, 2021, and has administered 14,78,27,367 vaccines as of 27th of April, 2021. As Covishield and Covaxin are in use, Sputnik V has been approved and newer vaccines like ZyCov-D, Bio E COVID-19, HGCO19, and BBV154 are in the trials. However. We need to be very cautious till all and sundry get vaccinated.